Monday, October 01, 2018

Procrastinate

When you have so many things to do but actually you don’t even know which one to start first then you will procrastinate and lead to the last minute work. The result for work that you done hurriedly are not the best since you don’t have time to improvise it.

First and foremost, to stop procrastinating you should prepare a list of works or task that you want to accomplish. By preparing this list, you know what you want to do and you should allocate your time wisely to complete within the limit.


Moreover, you should try to avoid disturbance that happening around you. Sometimes, when we have mood and energy to do our work, there is probably something that might disturb your attention and focus. For example, focusing too much on your mobile phone for surfing your social media or watching viral videos make we drenched in fantasy. Thus, we have to focus and concentrate on what we want to achieve.

Lol, I write this for myself because I always procrastinate in doing works. Not even doing assignment or study, but washing dishes, washing my clothes and hanging my clothes too. Haha..this is my bad attitude that I want to overcome..I really hope still semester I could improvise myself. Please pray for me..Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment