Saturday, October 07, 2017

Lets start again

It has been long time that I don’t update myblog. Right now I feel like my life is so miserable and I wish to upgrade, enhance, or improve my life performance and life productivity.

I dont know why my life now in university is terrible as compared to when I was in highschool or college. What Im talking here is about my academic result, its getting worst and worst. But from other perspective, alhamdulIllah Allah has granted me a lot of happiness and I should grateful with what I have now because it is all from Him. 

I hope, in this semester I can be more hardworking in studies to get better result in examination. Since I am very bad in public speaking, I had took a step by joined a debate club!! yeah, thats the new improvement that I’ve done, but im still in the beginning stage. Hopefully I can sustain untill I really can debate.

I also started taking care about my skin. By putting on skin care product that I actually never thought that I can involve in this practice, but I like it. Thank you for Senka, Laneige and Za for making my skin more moist and soft.

I think thats all for today. Haha see ya till next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment